A strong rebrand always begins with taking a step back to determine your company’s purpose, vision, mission, and core values.
- Why does your company exist?
- Where is it headed?
- What are your company’s values?
Once you have a clear understanding of these points, you can use this information to guide every decision you make going forward. This will ensure that your new brand is consistent, cohesive, and truly reflective of your company’s identity.
It’s important to stay up-to-date on industry trends and the ever-changing needs of your target audience. As the world evolves, so do consumer expectations. What worked for them yesterday may not work today, so it’s crucial that you always adapt your branding strategy and visual identity to stay ahead of the curve. By keeping up with the latest trends, you can ensure that your brand is constantly evolving and growing right along with your customers.
Many businesses are caught off-guard by the intricacies of a rebrand. While early ideas may focus on a new name and logo, the process is likely to include the creation of new brand guidelines, web design & content, social media visuals, new client acquisition strategies, services provided, and of course, new labels & packaging. Therefore, combining a rebrand with a new product launch will save you time in the future and generate more buzz and excitement for both your product and your brand. Have a plan in place before you start so that you don’t get overwhelmed.
When executed correctly, it can give your business a much-needed boost. It can help you tap into new markets and customers, while also differentiating you from your competitors. It sounds daunting, but we at Bare Type, can help make this process as smooth as possible for you and your business.
So if you’re considering it, make sure to:
1. Plan ahead: A rebrand is a big undertaking, so you’ll need to allocate the proper resources.
2. Involve your customers: Get feedback from your target market to ensure that your new brand accurately reflects their needs and wants.
3. Human beings are resistant to change, but we also love new and shiny things, so keep this in mind and have a good strategy in place. Post snippets of your new design on social media and entice your customer’s curiosity.
4. Make sure to create enough momentum and buzz to make both your rebranding and product launch a success.
A strong brand strategy and beautiful visual identity are essential for any company looking to increase sales. So tell me, are you ready to invest in your business? At Bare Type, we strive to anticipate consumer trends so that we can best advise our clients on how to stay relevant and continue to grow in their industry. Let us help you boost your sales!
Take a look at our services here.